let me introduce everyone to my favorite animal in the universe
some fun facts:
- Found in the Sahara, fennec foxes are small, nocturnal mammals.
- They are the smallest species of canid in the world.
- Their ears are so sensitive, they can hear prey moving underground.
- They grow up to 16 inches long and 8 inches tall. (adorable)
- Their ears can grow up to almost 6 inches long.
- Fennec foxes are the only type of fox capable of living in a domestic environment (other than the domesticated silver fox).
- They are the national animal of Nigeria.
- I want a million of them.
PHOTOGRAPHER: SHANNON EVANS
Test driving the treadmill desk
We tested the treadmill desk, which improves your health while you’re on the job.
Trees are persistent beasts, if you give them enough time. Check out this photo collection of trees (slowly) swallowing up everything in their path.
In the May 1918 issue of the youth science and current events periodical My Magazine, an unnamed author played it particularly fast and loose with geophysics when he declared that the planet was slowly becoming a pyramid. “What sort of people will live on the tetrahedron?” screamed the author in…
I think this wins the internet for the day! :D